- A Blue whale’s tongue weighs more than an elephant.
- 315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
- Bamboo can grow up to 3 ft in 24 hours.
- About 75 acres of pizza are eaten in in the U.S. Everyday.
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies’ room during a dance.
- 250 people have fallen off the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it’s head are the rabbit and the parrot.
- 40 percent of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.(that’s just sad)
- The cockroach is the fastest animal on 6 legs covering a meter a second.
- Bananas grow pointing upwards.
- Giraffes can not swim.
- A ‘geep’ is the resulting offspring of a sheep and a goat.
- An average human produce 1.43 pints sweat in a day.
- When Robert Louis Stevenson, author of Treasure Island, died on Dec. 4,1894, he willed his Nov. 13 birthday to a friend who disliked her own Christmas birthday.
- The average American takes six months to pay off the holiday credit card bills. (Just in time to start all over again!!)
- Based on previous studies, 17 percent of you will embarrass yourself in some way at your Christmas party.