Before I get started, I want to wish my wonderful friend Michelle a very happy birthday!!!! I hope it’s as great as you are!!!!
- Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.
- According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.
- Karoke means “empty orchestra” in Japanese.
- There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
- The first person selected as the Time Magazine Man of the Year – Charles Lindbergh in 1927.
- The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.
- The Neanderthal’s brain was bigger than yours is.
- Lucy and Linus (who where brother and sister) had another little brother named Rerun. (He sometimes played left-field on Charlie Brown’s baseball team, [when he could find it!]).
- A skunk’s smell can be detected by a human a mile away.
- The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
- When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.
- Police dogs are trained to react to commands in a foreign language; commonly German but more recently Hungarian.
- If you had enough water to fill one million goldfish bowls, you could fill an entire stadium.
- Charlie Brown’s father was a barber.
- Beatrix Potter created the first of her legendary “Peter Rabbit” children’s stories in 1902.