- In a lifetime, an average person walks the equivalent of 5 equators
The majority of suicides occur on a Monday
The most expensive cow in the world was sold $1.3 million.
The average person comes in contact with over 1000 phone calls a day (This includes walking through offices, getting cut off by people on their cell phones while driving, ETC, don’t just think about your neighborhood, think worldy, imagine how many people on their cell phones a person in new york would come across in one day, well over 1000, where in some rural areas that might not be the case, however when these 2 are averaged it comes out to be approximately 1000 ON AVERAGE)
Scientists say that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than the average human brain
The most children born to one woman was 69, she was a peasant who lived a 40 year life, in which she had 16 twins, 7 triplets, and 4 quadruplets
There are 3 colors that don’t rhyme with anything (silver, orange, and purple)
- Fire causes $15 billion in damage each year in the US.
- 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are the only two Disney animated features in which both the parents are present and don’t die throughout the movie.
- The world’s largest fruit are giant pumpkins. The world record is 1061lbs (481.3 kg)
- The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 10 meters (30 feet)
- Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
- 80% of Publishers’ Clearing House $10 million winners did not purchase any magazine subscriptions.
- Humans have about 100,000 hairs on their head; sea otters have this many on one square cm.
- Frogs sometimes eat enough fireflies that they themselves glow.
- The only member of the band ZZ Top without a beard has the last name beard.
- Baskin-Robbins introduced the flavor “Lunar Cheesecake” to commemorate America’s landing on the moon on July 20, 1969.
- Pheasant hunting is believed to be Iowa’s single biggest outdoor sporting event.
- An average-size aardvark weighs about 150 pounds.
- No one knows how many people live in the country of Bhutan. As of 1975, no census had ever been taken.