I know, I’m behind on everything. I haven’t posted since last week, I have tons of pictures to edit and I seriously need some sleep…. but I did remember this Tuesdays BS!!!! YAY!
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
- Guinness Book Of Records holds the record for being the book most stolen from Public Libraries.
- More babies are born in September than in any other month
- One in twelve Americans alphabetize their spice rack.
- 57% of women would rather go on a shopping spree than have sex.
- When you sneeze, all your bodily functions stop, even your heart
- The average bed is home to more than six billion dust mites
- In the densest jungle, only 1% of sunlight ever reaches the forest floor
- One in three dog owners say they have talked to their pets on the phone.
- The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.” Uses every letter in the alphabet.
- The average chocolate bar has 8 insects’ legs in it
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn’t wear pants.
That’s all for now. Off to get caught up on life!!!!