Oh the excitement… it’s almost too much….. so get a drink (unless it’s before noon) and enjoy the show.
- Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.
- According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.
- The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.
- Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category.
- It would take 11 Empire State Buildings, stacked one on top of the other, to measure the Gulf of Mexico at its deepest point.
- The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.
- Each of the suits on a deck of cards represents the four major pillars of the economy in the middle ages: heart represented the Church, spades represented the military, clubs represented agriculture, and diamonds represented the merchant class.
- The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.
- 1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.
- The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
- The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet (9 m).
- Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.
- Charlie Brown’s father was a barber.