Here we go again and random is an understatement this week…. just sayin’.
- In a lifetime, an average person walks the equivalent of 5 equators
- There are 10 parts of the human body that can be spelled with just 3 letters… this one made me laugh because of a previous post and issue with Zoe’s class last year.
- Women blink twice as much as men
- Scientists say that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than the average human brain
- Mario, from Super Mario, was originally named “Jumpman”, although his name was later changed to honor Nintendo of America’s landlord, Mario Segali
- Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- The ant, when intoxicated, will always fall over to its right side.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- Americans ate eight million more orders of french fries and almost six million more hamburgers this year compared to last.
- Male and female rats may have sex twenty times a day.
- Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England, but only in tropical fish stores.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- The thumbnail grows the slowest; the middle nail grows the fastest.
- Most dust particles in a US house are made from dead skin.