I’m late. I know, but the girls and I spent all day at the Rio pool with some wonderful friends… so I had a GREAT excuse!!!!
- Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
- Turkeys can reproduce without having sex. It’s called parthenogenesis
- A snake uses its tongue to “sniff” the surrounding air
- morning breath is caused by millions of bactria in your mouth feeding off dead cells
- Harry Potter, JK Rowling and the actor Daniel Radcliffe all share the same birthday – July 31st
- By the age of 17, Gates had sold his first computer program, a time-tabling system for his high school, for $4,200
- The United States has more than double the prison population of any other country. (Over 2.9 million people)
- The numbers ‘172′ can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial
- In old Germany, beer was made by monks
- The first lady’s boot was designed for Queen Victoria in 1840
- Rice and other grains contain chemicals that can enhance brain function
- Buzz Aldrin was the first man to pee on the moon. He used his relief tube live on TV with 1/5 of the world watching
- Rats can go without water longer than camels in their environment
- Over 70% of Facebook users are outside the United States with all those people spending a whopping 5703 years (3 billion minutes) on the site each day.
- The creator of the Cabbage Patch Dolls was a former Microsoft programmer who left in 1981