* 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 pound fresh or frozen gnocchi
* Salt and pepper
* 1 teaspoon oregano
* 2 large portobello caps, finely diced
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 4 cups well-chopped fresh spinach
* 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
* 2 cans diced tomatoes
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1. In a saute pan, heat olive oil and add garlic and cook until fragrant
2. Add in ground beef, spinach, portobello mushroom, diced tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano.
3. Boil the gnocchi in salted water per package instructions. Drain pasta, toss with some olive oil. Set aside.
4. Add gnocchi to beef mixture and combine. Sprinkle some cheese on top and broil on high for 2 minutes until cheese melts.
Entire recipe stolen from LA Easy Meals.
It was yummy. Really yummmmy.