A yummy and relatively healthy fish taco recipe, that Tony and I love and enjoyed for dinner tonight. I’ve made it a couple of times awhile back, but we forgot just how yummmmmmy it is.
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (1.25 ounce) Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 pound cod or other white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (12) Taco Shells warmed
- Toppings: shredded cabbage, chopped tomato, lime juice,
- COMBINE sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
- COMBINE cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- FILL taco shells with fish mixture. Top with cabbage, tomato and sour cream mixture, lime juice and taco sauce.