The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules here
3. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them (I don’t have 7 people)
5. Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged
1) I HATE my job. Most of you know that. I would love to quit, but I make decent money and for some reason I have had a hard time actually making that move. I used to LOVE my job for the first 8 1/2 years, but this past year has really sucked.
2) I collect old cameras. I have about 35 or so and plan on buying more (sorry Tony.) I have a few duplicates, but most of them are completely different. I have bought film for a couple of them and plan on taking some shots and learning the ins and outs of them… we’ll see if I actually do it.
3) I, like Lesley, have 5 tattoos and plan on getting more (sorry mom.)
4) I LOVE to read and do so every chance I get…seriously every chance I get. It doesn’t even really matter what, I just love a good story. Thanks to Michelle constantly lending me some really great reads and Lesley‘s book lists, I am completely behind on my reading. I love it though, so thank you girls!!!!
5) Our pets are a huge and integral part of our family. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 3 hamsters, and a handful of fish (the fish don’t really count as much.)
6) Lesley is one of 4 friends from High School, actually Junior High that I still keep in contact with. Actually, she is technically 1 of 2 that I actually TALK to. The rest I communicate solely through e-mail. I met Les in Junior High School, when a bee got stuck in her hair and she was screaming mad. My first impression of her was that she was INSANE, but we learned pretty early in our friendship which of us was actually crazy!
7) I’m addicted to caffeine, like most Americans. Except I hate coffee. I live off of those stupid Xyience energy drinks. I try to just drink one a day, but sometimes in the afternoons I break down and have another.
I have like 2 people to tag, okay 3 and I doubt that any of them will play along… Michelley (sorry girlie), Matt, and Cole. Sorry guys, but you all are the only people I know other than Lesley‘s entire family, that blog. You guys are stuck with me!!!!!